- Name: FÁBRICAS AGRUPADAS DE MUÑECAS DE ONIL, S.A. (hereinafter, “FAMOSA”).
- NIF: A-84392596
- Business Address: Calle Chile 4, Edificio 1, 28290 (Las Rozas de Madrid), Madrid
2 INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested by forms on this website is, usually, obligatory (except when the field where the data is requested states the opposite), to fulfill the stated purpose.
Thus, if this data is not given or is incorrectly provided then the enquiry will not be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that the user can freely view the content of our website.
4 WHAT IS FAMOSA’S PURPOSE IN HANDLING USERS PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Personal data that has been provided to FAMOSA via the website will be handled in accordance with the following purposes:
To deal with contact requests and user information through the channels set up for those purposes on the websites run by FAMOSA.
To deal with returns requests made by consumers and users of FAMOSA’s products through the channel dedicated to this on FAMOSA’s websites.
To handle users’ participation in promotions, raffles, quizzes and other such promotional activities that FAMOSA could carry out on any one of its websites.
To handle the mailing of FAMOSA’s commercial information to those customers that have provided consent to receive such commercial information, unless he or she has requested to be deleted from FAMOSA’s list, by opposing and revoking his or her consent.
5 WHAT USER DATA WILL FAMOSA HANDLE?
FAMOSA has different categories to classify the information provided by users:
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION: name and surnames
CONTACT DETAILS: email address, telephone number and country of residence
OTHER DATA: data provided by the interested individual in those spaces on the website where information is requested but not obligatory, or information provided by the user in documents attached
6 WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR TREATING USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The treatment of user data by FAMOSA is based on user’s consent that has been requested and which can be revoked at any time, or through necessity in order to fulfill obligations undertaken by FAMOSA and requested by the user in his or her enquiry (for example, in order to carry out returns, in order to handle complaints or suggestions, etc). Nevertheless, if consent is revoked, this will not affect the legality of data handling carried out previously.
Each consent obtained from the user for the ends mentioned above is independent, meaning that he or she could revoke one consent without affecting the rest of them.
To revoke consent, the User can contact FAMOSA through the following channels:
- By post, addressed to Dpt. Juridico y de Protección de Datos, C/ Chile 4, Edif. 1. 2ª planta, 28290 Las Rozas (Madrid).
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7 WITH WHICH THIRD PARTIES WILL FAMOSA SHARE THE USER’S DATA?
User’s data will not be shared with third parties, except that data which FAMOSA is legally obliged to provide to public authorities, forces and security bodies or to the court houses and tribunals.
8 USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
- Guarantees that he or she is over eighteen (18) years old and that the information provided to FAMOSA is true, exact, complete and up to date. To this end, the user with be responsible for the veracity of the data that he or she communicates and will keep it systematically updated , to ensure that the data reflects their current situation.
- Guarantees that he or she has informed third parties whose data they are providing, in such cases, of the information contained in this document. Furthermore the user guarantees that he or she has authorization to provide third party information to FAMOSA for the purposes outlined above.
- Will be responsible for having provided false or inadequate information via this website and for the damages and consequences, be they direct or indirect, that may be caused to FAMOSA or third parties.
9 COMMERCIAL AND ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS
One of the reasons why FAMOSA handles personal data provided by users is to send them e-mails with information relating to their products, services, promotions, special offers, events and relevant user information. Whenever a campaign of this sort is carried out, it is addressed individually and exclusively to the user who had previously provided consent to receive such communications.
If the user no longer wishes to receive these commercial or promotional mailshots from FAMOSA, he or she can revoke their consent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or via the option to be removed from the mailing list that is contained in every commercial message sent by FAMOSA.
10 . RIGHTS
Users can write to FAMOSA at any time and without incurring costs via whichever method they chose from the options available in section 6 of this Policy, including with their communication a photocopy of personal I.D., in order to:
- Revoke consent previously granted;
- Obtain information about whether FAMOSA is handling any personal information about them or not;
- Access their personal information;
- Change information that is incorrect or incomplete
- Request that their personal information be removed when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the original purpose it had been transferred;
- Find out from FAMOSA the existing limitations according to current data protection legislation with regards to the handling of personal data when circumstances outlined therein are met;
- Receive personal attention when expressing an opinion and challenging the automatic choices offered by FAMOSA;
- Request the transfer of personal data
In any case and notwithstanding the above, the user can make a complaint with reference to the protection of personal information before the Spanish Data Protection Agencia located on calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid, when they feel that FAMOSA has violated those rights which are contemplated in applicable data protection regulations.
11 SECURITY MEASURES
FAMOSA will treat users’ information from the very beginning with utmost confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy in respect thereof, in accordance with that outlined in applicable legislation, adopting thereby all technical and administrative measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, manipulation by unauthorized persons, bearing in mind the technological conditions, the nature of the data being stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
Cookies – Cookies policy
Cookies are small files that are sent to your computer or mobile device by a website when you visit it. Cookies send data back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or allow another website to recognise that cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device thus allowing skillful browsing through the site as preferences are remembered which improves the subsequent browsing experience of site by the user.
Some of the cookies sent by the web server only last for the website browsing session and expire when the browser is closed.
Other cookies are used to recognize users when they return to the website and are stored for a longer period of time.
The majority of website browsers automatically accept cookies. You can alter the browser settings to avoid accepting cookies or to notify you every time a cookie is created.
You can find more information about cookies, including how they are created in your device and how you can manage and eliminate them on different browsers, at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The ability to enable, disable or remove cookies can be done by the website user. In order to do so, follow the instructions provided by the browser (usually explained in the “Support”, “Options” or “Settings” sections). Disabling a cookie or a specific type of cookie does not eliminate the cookie from the browser; to do so requires manually accessing the browser’s settings.
Turning cookies off or removing those used by FAMOSA may impair or limit your ability to use our website.